The Digital Wings computers, large screens and other equipment we received from Digital Wings have enabled.
- Access to computers for interns learning essential workplace skills including CV & Cover Letter writing
- Access the internet / computers for NZQA programmes including Environmental Science for GIS mapping and Uniformed Services for a research unit
- More interactive presentations to large groups
- Trip planning on the Mountain Safety Council website, Metservice for weather etc
- 12 students have completed Service Industry Internships, internship placements out in our community
- 40 students have completed Uniformed Services and 6 Environmental Science
- Altogether, students have gained over 3000 credits from Unit Standards from 9 programmes in the last 12 months all with access to a Digital Wings donation at some point.